We will have some of our Sunday talks available to download – but please note that our worship is open to children and so you may hear the sounds of toddlers in the background.
The bible generally used for readings is the NIV 1984 edition.
Our talks and reflections are inspired by personal experience and the Holy Spirit as well as by many commentaries, whose exposition may emerge through the lens of reflection and which cannot therefore always be easily credited. But for those who would like to know, here is list of commentaries on Luke that may be referenced:
- The 2 Volume Anchor Bible on by J B Fitzmeyer
- The 3 Volume Word Biblical Commentary by John Nolland
- The 2 Volume Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament by Darrel Bock
- The 2 Volume Expository Thoughts by J C Ryle
- The 3 Volume Harmony of Matthew, Mark and Luke by John Calvin
- Trinity Press International New Testament Commentary by C F Evans
- New International Biblical Commentary by Craig A Evans
- The New Century Bible Commentary by E Earle Ellis
- The Good News according to Luke by Eduard Schweizer
- Luke for Everyone by Tom Wright
- The Daily Study Bible Revised Edition by William Barclay
- The 1 Volume edition of Matthew Henry’s Commentary
- The Wiersbe Bible Commentary [NT] Warren W. Wiersbe.